This project involved the complete exterior restoration of this significant heritage home. Built for engineer John Peck in 1899, this grand mansion had been “modernized” in the 1950s with stucco cladding and enclosed porches. Once those layers were removed and the original millwork exposed, the turn-of-the-century details could be replicated and restored. Original “blue prints” of the house greatly assisted restoration efforts. As part of the project, a rear addition incorporating a modern kitchen and family room was sensitively introduced.