Hart House, 1912 —Exterior Restoration at the Hart House Restaurant

Known as the “Avalon” estate, this Arts & Crafts mansion on the verdant shore of Deer Lake was designed by architect Frank Macey for Frederick and Alice Hart.  It is now the gourmet Hart House Restaurant.  The scope of work included extensive replacement of rough-cast stucco cladding, new wood-framed windows, repainting and replicating decorative cast concrete features.

Avalon c.1925